Thursday, December 30, 2010

S-I-X

SIX
Ways We Celebrated
Cade's SIXTH today...


1.  Sleeping in till 9:30 a.m.


{seriously, i had to go in and WAKE THE KID UP to sing Happy Birthday
 and tell him the story of the day he was born in North Carolina}


2.  Donut Shop for Breakfast



3.  Purchasing a turbo booster seat and
saying ADIOS to the Britax Regent


 {the farewell ride in the Regent}


4.  Bowling


{Cade won...BOTH games.  I'm not sure if this says more about his abilities or mine}


5.  Lunch at McDonalds + LOTS of
playtime





6.  Happy Birthday and Cupcakes!!!




Happy Birthday Buddy Bucks :)

You continue to surprise me with your
quick wit,
eagle eye,
and problem solving...
you are one sharp cookie!!

Always remember,
I love you more

Mommy

7 comments:

  1. Cade,
    You are so special to Nani....your "easy peasie, lemon queezey", "I love you to the moon and back" & when you say your sweet prayers "I love you Lord", make me laugh and smile. I am thankful you are my grandson!!!
    Always remember Nani loves you forever!!
    Happy 6th Birthday!!!
    Hugs,("No kisses, please")
    Nani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Cade! I love the picture of you smiling next to the Happy Meal box :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to the cade man! looks like he had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cade, tater, little man,
    you are now having to tell your age with BOTH HANDS.....you are a joy and wonder to us all...you have grown so much...the time has flown by so quickly...wishing you the best of everything during your sixth birthday...we love you soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cade, looks like you had a great day! Happy Birthday! Wish we could have joined you!!! Love you very much!! Hope we can see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe he is six. I remember when he was born! :) I was just then getting to know Amanda... Six!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Cade!!! We're sorry to have missed the big party! But we sure are glad you had a great time! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete