Monday, November 29, 2010

3 Years Old





Happiest
3rd
Birthday Wishes to you
Sweet Girl...




You presence has stretched my heart beyond measure...


So many things to treasure up...


 ♥
I love how you ask me to read 
"Good Night My Ducklings" before bedtime.


I love how you call me
"Miss Hollywood!"


I love to hear you sing in the car.

 
I love the way smile sooooo big!


I love the smell of your neck.


I love how we dance our special
dance and sing our "Princess Dress" song!


I love to hear you say, "mommeeee"


I love when you sit me down after you've been at preschool and show me all your art!


I love how you take such delight in God's Creation
From the tiniest stone to the
most delicate butterfly...nothing escapes your
eye.


I love your full, round, kissable, sweet cheeks!!!


I love how you pretend to be a
"baby alien"
when we play at the park...
it is absolutely hysterical,
I don't even think you
understand what an alien is,
but boy can you pretend to be one!



You love your brother.

Cade is the first person you ask for
when you wake up!

You enjoy "doctoring" him up with your little doctor kit and giving him
L-O-T-S 
of pretend shots :)

You can even talk Cade into playing Daddy and Baby lion with you...sometimes!

You came to all of Cade's t-ball games and was first in line to hop in the car when it came time to head to the field .


I am so thankful for you Gracyn!

You are special to Mommy

 Unique among all others

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made


Today I celebrate
YOU

I pray that God will equip me to reflect HIS great love upon you each day! 

And in turn, because of this great love,
that you would be a light unto the
world,
a shining star to those around you!

I love you with all that I am,
Mommy


2 comments:

  1. Awwww...so sweet Becky! Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Gracyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracyn,
    You are such a sweet girl...Nani's little cupcake and baby angel. I love your big SMILE too.
    I know God will bless you as you grow into a beautiful young lady.
    Hugs and kisses,
    NANI

    ReplyDelete