Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Me & Woody hanging out!


My Sweet Jessie Cowgirl



{YES...she actually wore her RANGERS t-shirt under her costume, we had a jessie shirt and everything, ready to roll but she has much love for her TX Rangers...pink girly shirt that is}

My little chick-a-dees enjoyed trick or treating this
year around the grandparent's neighborhood!
We went to a little block party and
then struck out to find more treats
than tricks!!! 
Which was a success by the way.
Unfortunately for their poor teeth....right?!?!


This door played scary music and
Gracyn ran back to me, grabbed my leg and said,
"Mommy that's spooky! 
I'm sa.sa.sa.scared!!!"



Check out her scared face...



Ha, Ha, Ha


We all had a great time! 
Cade had a full bucket of loot to show and Gracyn made it the rest of the way around the block without having another
scare attack. 
I'd say Halloween was a success.

Now the real trick is making the rest of this
candy disappear...hmmmmm


3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love their costumes!!! Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, Becky!

    It was great to run into you last weekend!! What a fun surprise! Thanks for stopping and catching up for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my two little goblins...well I should say cowboy and cowgirl. You both look so cute. I know had so much Halloween fun!!!
    Love,
    NANI
    OXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete