Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Colors


Some of you noticed that I looked different
in the Pumpkin Patch photos.

Hmmmm...what was it....

Could you put your finger on it?



Well let me give you some hints...

fair skin, dark hair


really fair skin, dark hair


fair skin, dark hair


One of my favorite actresses Rachel McAdams
who also happens to have
gorgeous fair skin, light eyes and dark hair! 
She starred in one of my favorite book turned movie sensations
The Notebook!
{but that's a whole 'nother post}

Here lately, it seemed like everytime I flipped through a magazine I kept seeing the same hair color on girls who have similar skin tone and eye color as me!
So I took the hint and decided to try something new...





Thus far...
this brunette is having more fun


5 comments:

  1. Love it! How did Cade and Gracie take the change? Or your kindergardeners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your blog and read the pumpkin patch one and immediately noticed the new color! i love it! beautiful!! enjoyed all the pictures of the pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hair! How fun :) I loved all the pictures too. Glad you had a great time at the pumpkin patch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the new hair color! Looks great on you, Becky. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always beautiful no matter what color your hair is.....inside and out!
    Love you!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete