Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's GREEK to ME

I was treated to a
scrum-diddly-umptious
birthday dinner by one of my besties Amanda,
at a fantastic Greek restaurant in
Dallas called
Ziziki's.

We started out the night with these...


Then we did lots of girl talking and
catching up!


sorry about the bad lighting and bad waiter photo


Then we settled on chicken and
lamb souvlakis for dinner!







The food was soooo delicious, I cannot even begin to tell you...
I had the lamb and Amanda ordered the chicken, but we shared our meat so we could taste everything!

Their yogurt sauce was hands down the
b-e-s-t
I have ever tried.  As Amanda said, I could take a bath in all THAT yummy-ness.

After dinner, we headed to Starbucks in Uptown and sat on the patio talking till
11 p.m.  It just made my weekend! 
Thank you Amanda for treating me
to such a memorable birthday dinner!
And thanks even more for sharing your beautiful heart and life with me.

You bring laughter, light, and lovliness to my life.



2 comments:

  1. Awww! I had such a wonderful time! The food and the company were both excellent. :-) Can't wait to see you this weekend - miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that the two of you got to hang out and catch up. What fun!

    ReplyDelete